Oh sweet, I've been looking for something like this for years.
A downloadable tool for Windows and Linux
This simple art tool allows you to create and edit images presented on a virtual LED grid. Pick from several colors, or pick from preset palettes. Or, you can create your own palettes. Create simple animations and bring your creativity to life!
MockLite LED is free, but you can make an optional payment to support me.
Made something with the tool and wanna share it with me? Check out my Discord chat!
- Several options for the digital LED panel, including size, layout, glow strength, and more.
- Save and load as many canvases as you like.
- Screenshot tool that saves a picture of your creation (without any UI stuff in the way) to share with friends.
- Several built in palettes, with support for custom palettes in many formats.
- Import and export GIFs, so you may perform touch ups to the image in other image editing software, or look at your favorite GIFs on the big screen.
- This tool has a maximum canvas size of 512x512. Playback of canvases of such large sizes may be slow.
- If this tool proves to be popular, I will continue updating it and add more features.
Click download now to get access to the following files: